Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Shu Amore

I'm typically a nudist...when it comes to lip color, that is. I've been looking for, oh I don't know, 24 years to find that perfect natural-but-better lip gloss/stick/pencil/balm/whatever and I have quite the arsenal of contenders.

I've never gone over to the dark side. That is, of course, until yesterday. After weeks of being bombarded by images of vamp-y, purple-y lips (Who What Wear www.whowhatwear.com did a particularly convincing article recently) I decided to take a walk on the wild side and try a dark lip.

And so fate (or habit) led me to Barneys www.barneys.com and I traipsed on over to the Shu Uemura counter and got lucky...er, so to speak. My lovely readers, I'd like to present to you Gloss Unlimited, color pr 059n www.shuuemura-usa.com. OK, so maybe the color name is slightly clinical sounding, but the color is fab. It's a dark and moody purple, but not Halloween purple. So fresh...and I think... so chic with an otherwise bare (meaning mascara only) face and hair pulled back.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Well, my lovely readers...what do you think?