Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Jean-Claude Van Damn it!


Allow me to introduce you to the newest member of the family...Jean-Claude. Hello and how do you do, Claude? OK, now I love love love my animals...but I wouldn't normally write about them on my fashion blog. Dogs do not wear clothes (never! I mean, a cute collar is fine, but a sweater? No thank you!) and they should NOT be treated as accessories (rather VIP members of the family, of course!). Why then, my lovelies, am I dedicating this blog to Jean-Claude? I'll tell you...he has managed to bridge the gap between pet and fashion...DESTROYER. OF. FASHION.
Imagine my shock and horror when I discovered that Claude chose my fabulous Marc Jacobs wedges to use as his chew toy. They were perfect...so chic, so easy to walk in, they worked with almost everything! And now...they are dead. Well, I am off to search for their replacements and I'll let you know what I find. Jean-Claude is so frickin' cute I forgave him of his fashion sin and all is right with the world...if he gets hold of my Louboutins, I might not be as forgiving. I can't even think about it...

2 comments:

  1. haha, too bad about the wedges, but he's cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great details about jean-claude-van-damn-it.thanks for sharing this really the contant is amazing informative,
    interesting , motivative also which was i am looking for .
    please keep updating step by step .
    Silver/Rose Gold Rings

    ReplyDelete

Well, my lovely readers...what do you think?