Friday, September 4, 2009

merci beaucoup, jean-claude

For those of you who read my last post, you are aware that a certain creature (ahem! Jean-Claude) destroyed a darn good pair of shoes. I looked high and low for their replacement and
voilĂ ! Here they are. After much consideration I have chosen Manolo Blahnik's Creon sandal OK now. Let's get down to it, shall we? I'm never one to let something like weather or walking to get in the way of wearing a fab shoe, so even though I live in Chicago and the winters are chilly (that's putting it really really really gently), I plan on rocking these shoes all season long. I am a big fan of the tights/open toe shoe look so obviously that is going to be the best weather solution. I am a big fan of Hue tights, especially the Opaque tights in black (I only wear black because...I just do, but I really love the choice of bold colors on other people!).
A little black dress, a pencil skirt, something kinda girly, skinny black pants...what outfit wouldn't benefit from a little Manolo enhancement?
The other, more obvious, option for my beautiful new shoes is to just go with the rock vibe and pair them with an ankle jean, sloppy t-shirt, and little leather motorcycle jacket (for which my love knows no bounds) What do you think, lovely readers? What would you rock these shoes with?

1 comment:

    lovely website, and influences.

    hope you are well!



Well, my lovely readers...what do you think?